Sunday 21 February 2010

More Future Detail

To back up the argument I'm making, I've done some research:

Around the year 2040, the world population will reach nine billion & oil supplies will begin to dwindle. This will result in a huge overcrowding in cities & only really wealthy will be able to take holidays abroad & see the few remaining places "untouched" by man. With the rising cost of fuel, most people will have to use public transport - which currently is quite dirty & crowded (so imagine what it would be in 30 years time!). This overcrowding & the inability to get away would increase everybody's stress so any & every release from it would be welcomed.

Everytime I think about this, Mega City One (from Judge Dredd) keeps popping into my head - maybe I should use that as a template for a British one...

No comments:

Post a Comment